Closing Date : 22 February 2019
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer telephones, deal with clients
- General office duties.
- Assist with vetting of Credit Applications and completion of Vendor Forms.
- Assist with summary of Leave, Clock in timesheets and salary admin.
- Maintain managers’ Calendars, Travel arrangements and Accommodation
- Maintain Fleet vehicle licences and electronic vehicle tracking
- Maintain Employee Cell Phone Contracts
- Maintain Insurance Policies
- Assisting Managers with admin tasks.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric / Grade 12
- Diploma in office administration or similar will be advantageous
- Previous clerical experience
- Computer literate – Working knowledge of an accounting package
- Presentable, Hardworking, Reliable
- Solid communication skills in English and Afrikaans – written and verbal
- Superb time management and organisation skills
- Be able to multi task and work under pressure
- Own reliable transport with valid driver’s license
- Contactable references
- Apply before Friday, 22 November 2019.