Formtek is a fast growing, dynamic plastics manufacturing business in Brackenfell.
We are inviting applications for the role of Sales Administrator in the operational function.
This role offers real growth for the right person and would ideally suit someone who wants to further their careers in a marketing direction. The role will also require the individual to develop into a customer-care and liaison function. Transport will be provided for field trips and therefore a valid and clean drivers license is another pre-requisite for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key functional requirements
- Accurate processing of detailed data into an ERP system. Computer literacy and strong numeracy skills level is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Communication – The person is required to communicate the status of orders to clients verbally and in writing. Good writing skills and a good command of the English and Afrikaans language is a requirement.
- Commercial – The role requires a good understanding of trading and commercial principles to enhance the company’s potential for increased sales and product exposure when communicating and meeting with clients.
- A creative flair for design, specifically in the homeware product category will be beneficial.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- South African citizenship
- Matriculated with a Diploma in a commercial/administrative/marketing field.
- At least 18 months experience in a similar role.
- Valid driver’s license
- No criminal record
- Currently residing in the Western Cape
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans
Package & Remuneration
Salary negotiable depending on experience R8-15000k TCC per month.
How to apply
Send your Cv to email@example.com