Hungry lion it’s looking for worker’s in South Africa
- Carrying service trays in order to serve food and beverages at the respective table.
- Working with the bartenders in order to process the drink orders.
- Assisting the food and beverage workers and kitchen staffs to ensure smooth restaurant operations.
The educational qualifications required by hungry lion
You must have passed grade 12 You should pursue a Serve Safe Food Handlers certification. He should have a good communication skill
- He should be acquainted with the use of calculators, printers, POS system and computer.
- He should have an extensive knowledge of the restaurant menu.
- He should be knowledgeable about the full details of the food and beverage items including the allergy information, if any.
- You should be proficient in handling cash, credit cards and travelers check in an accurate manner.
- You should be knowledgeable about the policies and procedures of the organization regarding safety, security and emergency issues.
- You should maintain positive attitude in highly stressful situations.
- You should be able to handle guest complaints in a professional manner.
- You should be flexible to work in different shifts.
- He should be friendly and should focus on strong customer service.
How to apply
If you want to be part of the Hungry Lion, Proudly African Family, please send your CV to